What is it good for?
- To help you have great interactions with colleagues and users
- To build positive relationships
- To achieve equality during meetings and at work in general
When to use it
How to use it
This interaction toolkit was designed for internal use at CAST. It was developed over a period of time using service design principles of research and testing. We had help from SIDE Labs and Deepr in their development. Feel free to make the toolkit your own - simply click on the Interactions Toolkit link below and make a copy following the instructions. You can replace the CAST references and values with your own ones.
Get the tool
Make a copy of the toolkit and make it your own:
Further reading on how to have great interactions
- Ideas for great check-ins
- For more ideas on how to increase human connection in digital - Human Connection Framework