What is it good for?
- Helps you consider the potential impact of your idea on people and the planet
- Helps you check that the idea aligns with your organisation's values and culture
When to use it
How to use it
Consequence scanning helps you consider the potential impact of your idea on people and the planet, and check that what you’re thinking about creating aligns with your organisation’s values and culture.
It helps you answer three key questions:
- What are the intended and unintended consequences of this service, product or feature?
- What are the positive consequences we want to focus on?
- What are the negative consequences we want to mitigate?
Get the tool
Check out DotEveryone's resource to help with Consequence Scanning: